At Longview Family Dental, we want to do everything to ensure your dental health is the best. This includes emphasizing the importance of staying up-to-date with diagnosed treatment and educating our patients on what types of treatment options we offer. We understand that treatment may be nerve-wracking for some patients, and we believe that making it as straightforward as possible is the key to alleviating those nerves.
So why is keeping up with treatment so important?
- Current dental problems will be fixed before they grow more severe. One of the main reasons patients develop severe oral health problems is that they do not follow up with the treatment their dentist recommended. While specific treatments may seem intense, not following through with them will result in even more in-depth treatment later.
- You will save time and money spent at our office in the long run. No one likes spending money that they don’t need to. If you put off your diagnosed treatment, this will end up happening. While treatment can be costly, it becomes more expensive when it is delayed. More intense treatments usually require more time for the procedure(s) and subsequent recovery. You will thank yourself later if you schedule as soon as you can!
- You will be more comfortable! Whether you require restorative or cosmetic treatment, getting it done will relieve pain and make you more comfortable with your smile. Nothing beats that!
Dr. Simmons is proud to offer a wide range of treatments at Longview Family Dental and always makes sure he does what is best for each patient. Treatment looks different depending on the patient’s smile goals and the urgency of addressing dental issues. So what does Longview Family Dental offer treatment-wise? Here are a few of our options:
- Wisdom teeth removal – Most people need to have their wisdom teeth removed at some point. Generally, wisdom teeth do not have enough room to grow naturally without shifting your other adult teeth and causing issues with the alignment of your smile. Luckily, we can easily remove them and aid you in recovery.
- Extractions – A chronic toothache or infection in a tooth may require an extraction. This will improve the overall health of your mouth and keep the problem from worsening.
- Implants – If you have had one or multiple teeth extractions, dental implants are an excellent option for replacing these missing teeth.
- Fillings & root canals – Cavities and infections can be easily treated with our filling and root canal options! They both provide simple ways to restore and maintain your natural set of teeth.
- Crowns – If you want to prevent a weak, broken, or cracked tooth from breaking further, a crown is the best option! It will protect your tooth while giving it a natural look.
These are only some of the various treatments offered here at Longview Family Dental! Remember, dental routines help as well as it is best to get your treatment taken care of as soon as possible to prevent further dental issues. If you need to schedule your treatment or have any questions for our staff, call us at (903) 759-0765.